Woo-hoo! Late-night TV host Conan O'Brien is in San Diego this week for Comic-Con, and you can't miss his signature tall red coif.
He'll be taping his TBS talk show "Conan" from downtown's Spreckels Theatre July 8-11. San Diego is starting to feel more like Conan-Con than Comic-Con.
Conan in San Diego
- Jerry Rice (@JerryRice_IE) July 4, 2015
From the airport, to the trolley...
- Cool San Diego (@coolsandiego) June 18, 2015
To Florent Restaurant & Lounge, Conan is EVERYWHERE.
- Florent (@florentsd) July 6, 2015
Tweeted out to his millions of followers, here's a picture of Conan waiting for a bus.
- Conan O'Brien (@ConanOBrien) July 6, 2015
Perhaps he was on his way to play Mario Kart with Wil Myers of the Padres.
- jesse agler (@jesseagler) July 6, 2015
And, if you can't get enough of Conan, you can walk away with your own limited-edition action figure...
Conan action figure
I guess Conan really is taking over Comic Con this year pic.twitter.com/TwIYkak2PV
- Mario Candelaria (@TheOtherMarioC) June 23, 2015