1) “Street Fighter V": Capcom’s latest “Street Fighter” installment will showcase its newest additions to one of the most popular 2-D fighting games since its inception in the late ‘80s. Will we see new characters? Game play mechanics? Downloadable content? Perhaps additions to the “red-cancel” function? The cross-platform game is scheduled for release in March 2016. Shinku hadoken! (Non-gamers, that’s an inside joke.) 11:45 a.m. today, Room 6BCF .
2) “Call of Duty: Black Ops III": Zombies, zombies and more zombies. Jason Blundell, undead director, will go in-depth on the storyline behind Activision’s “CoD” zombie horde. “CoD: Black Ops III” is scheduled to be released Nov. 6 on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. 1 p.m. today, Room 6BCF.
3) “Assassin’s Creed Syndicate": The adventurous storyline of Ubisoft’s “Assassin’s Creed Syndicate” will be explored by creative director Marc-Alexis Cote, along with Paul Amos and Victoria Atkin, voice actors who play the roles of master assassins Jacob and Evie Frye. The ninth edition in the series takes place in London during the Industrial Revolution. It’s set for an Oct. 23 release on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. 2 p.m. Friday, Room 6BC.
4) “Deus Ex: Mankind Divided": “Mankind Divided,” the sequel to “Deus Ex: Human Revolution,” takes place in war-torn Prague in the Czech Republic. The panel will discuss the science-fiction-oriented storyline, which takes places in the future. Publisher Square Enix’s stealth-like, first-person shooter will be released in 2016 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Room 24ABC.
5) “Lego Marvel’s Avengers": You guessed it, another Lego adaptation of an iconic franchise will make its way to consoles. This time around, you will be able to play as Thor, Hulk, Iron Man and many more in the form of your beloved block-head action figures. The legendary Stan Lee will make a guest appearance to discuss the game along with YouTube sensation Greg Miller (kindafunny.com) moderating. “Lego Marvel’s Avengers” will be released this winter for all platforms. 4:15 p.m. Saturday, Room 6A.