Comic-Con 2015: Top 5 kid-friendly picks
1) “Dinosaurs, Terrible Lizards”: Because what kid doesn’t love dinos? This animated documentary asks whether the prehistoric creatures deserve their fearsome name. 2:15 p.m. Friday, Ballroom D, Manchester Grand Hyatt.
2) Cartoon Network panels: Cartoon Network will screen children’s and Adult Swim shows at panels for “Aqua Teen Hunger Force,” “Robot Chicken” and more. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday, Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront.
3) “SpongeBob” panel: The voice cast of Nickelodeon’s “SpongeBob SquarePants” will perform “Idiot Box” at a live table read as chosen by fans, followed by a Q&A and fan trivia quiz with prizes. 10 a.m. Saturday, Room 6A.
4) Cartoon Design for Creative Kids: Cartoonist Kristian Andrew Sather returns for this popular cartooning workshop designed for children. 11 a.m. Sunday, Room 30CDE.
5) The 12th annual San Diego International Children’s Film Festival: Daylong program of short films for kids (animation, live-action and documentary) from 10 countries, along with filmmaker talks and children’s filmmaking workshops. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, Room 9.
Sign up for the Pacific Insider newsletter
PACIFIC magazine delivers the latest restaurant and bar openings, festivals and top concerts, every Tuesday.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Pacific San Diego.