Press Release One C
Just in time for summer, Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, the fastest-growing brand of Square
One Concepts (collaborator of Bootlegger and Pacific Beach Shore Club) is set to open mid-June at 322 5th Ave. in San Diego's prolific Gaslamp District.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, which brandishes the slogan "Neighborhood Burger Joint," is a popular burger and brew spot that originated in Scottsdale, AZ, with four locations in metro Pho
two more opening soon, in addition to the San Diego location. An extensive custom build-out is underway in the prime downtown spot, the former Acqua Al 2 Italian eatery. The new 4,000-square-foot design will reflect the charm of the original building on 5th Avenue, yet deliver the vibrancy of Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers.
"San Diego is our second home, which we love and know well," said S. Barrett Rinzler, president, founder & CEO of Square One Concepts. "With Bootlegger already in the neighborhood, and Pacific Beach Shore Club nearby, we are happy to have the opportunity to introduce our delicious burgers to the Gaslamp District. Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers has something for everyone: great food, a large selection of craft and other cold beers, a great audio/video system and a welcoming atmosphere."
The trademark of Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers is its award-winning, hand-formed, half-pound burgers of never frozen ground chuck with a vast variety of versions (Juicy Lucy, Pittsburger, Steakhouse Truffle, among many others), and readily customizable burgers with toppings to suit a patron's taste. The large collection of beers - from the favorites to the obscure - keep the brew offerings an ongoing adventure. And, with five options for "MMMac & Cheese," popular sides such as tater tots and sweet tots, four varieties of sliders, a salad selection and more, it's a menu that keeps on giving.
Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers (#WeLoveColdBeers) also regularly features deals such as:
- Monday: Mac Daddy Monday. All day, $11 unlimited toppings on MMMac & Cheese.
- Monday-Friday: Happiest Hour in Town. Five days a week, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., $3 domestics, $4 local crafts, $5 select appetizers, $7.50 All-American Burger.
- Tuesday: Cantastic Tuesday. All day, $3 any canned beer and half-off bottles of wine.
- Wednesday: Pimp Your Burger. All day, $11 with unlimited toppings.
- Every Day Ice Cold Beer Buckets: "Buy 6, Save $6" or "Buy 12, Save $12." Fans can mix and match from a selection of 100 canned and bottled beers.