A historic weekend of rain gave San Diego its wettest July on record.
As the rain dumped, locals flooded social media with pictures from our wet wonderland.
Here are some of our favorites.
During a rare Padres rain delay, kids play in the stands and a groundskeeper slides on the tarp.
Rain in San Diego - Padres
- Colorado Rockies (@Rockies) July 20, 2015
These raccoons find shelter on top of a freeway sign?
Racoons in the rain
- Natasha Zouves (@10newsnatasha) July 20, 2015
Cars were submerged in Ramona.
San Diego rain - Ramona
- 10News (@10News) July 19, 2015
What's the opposite of sunbathing? Yup, rainbathing.
Spent the day by the pool with a Mikes and my lovely man. It was great even when the rain started. Love San Diego! pic.twitter.com/J5UyCZWJ8o
- Leah Bergquist (@LReneeB8) July 2, 2015
And, who needs the beach when you have flooded streets and alleys!
Rain in SD
- San Diego News (@sandiegonewz) July 20, 2015
This poor Car2Go looks like a golf ball stuck in a water feature.
Car2Go in rain
- #NBC7 San Diego (@nbcsandiego) July 18, 2015
And, this poor guy got woken up by the rain with his Wii in hand.
Rain with Wii
- Hailey Jo (@hailsstothejo) July 18, 2015
But, no time for video games for San Diego icon, Bill Walton. He's too busy riding his bike.
Long, hard, epic, historic, warm, tropical rain in San Diego today; out on my bike all over everywhere all afternoon! pic.twitter.com/5Ux0WJb4n2
- Bill Walton (@BillWalton) July 20, 2015
Stay dry, San Diego.