The best airport restaurant in the country is...
According to USA TODAY 10Best readers, San Diego’s Phil’s BBQ is the ‘Best Airport Bar / Restaurant Atmosphere’ in the U.S.A.
Located in Terminal 2, Phil’s BBQ at the airport opened in Fall 2013.
The poll, conducted by Airport Revenue News (ARN), focused specially on atmosphere, design, and layout, plus its ability to “promote relaxation and make you forget you’re at the airport.”
The top 10 winners in the category Best Airport Bar / Restaurant Atmosphere were as follows:
- Phil’s BBQ - San Diego International Airport
- Cafeteria 15L - Sacramento International Airport
- Timber Ridge - Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- Sammy’s Beach Bar & Grill - McCarran International Airport
- Dallas Cowboys Club - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- 42nd St. Oyster Bar - Raleigh-Durham International Airport
- ICE Dishes & Drinks - Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Shoyu - Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- Deep Blue Sushi - John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Silver Diner - Baltimore-Washington International Airport
Sign up for the Pacific Insider newsletter
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Pacific San Diego.