True Food Kitchen, known for selecting and preparing healthy and delicious food using nutrient-rich ingredients, has debuted its fall menu featuring seasonally-driven food and autumn-inspired cocktails and refreshers, now available at the San Diego location at Fashion Valley. Rooted in the principles of the anti-inflammatory food pyramid, True Food Kitchen’s regularly rotating menu underscores the brand’s commitment to merging wholesome seasonal ingredients and simple preparations to let guests experience produce at the peak of its freshness and flavor.
Some highlights from True Food Kitchen’s fall menu include:
- Charred Cauliflower, Chioggia Beet Bruschetta and Roasted Brussels Sprouts vegetable starters
- House-made vegan Butternut Squash pizza featuring artisan pizza dough baked with garlic puree, roasted butternut squash, kale, smoked onions and topped with thyme, sage, lemon oil, dried cranberries and vegan almond ricotta
- Seasonal Ingredient Salad with Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, cauliflower, white bean, pomegranate, toasted mulberry and horseradish vinaigrette
- Pan Roasted Chicken, a boneless half chicken served with cannellini beans, maple glazed butternut squash and braised Swiss chard in an apple-rosemary jus with sage leaves and thyme
- Guilt-free and gluten free desserts including the famed Squash Pie featuring a graham pie crust filled with butternut squash and topped with whipped coconut cream and the Apple Goji Crisp made with Fuji apples and goji berries tossed with lemon and cinnamon, topped with an almond crumble and then baked and topped with whipped coconut cream
- Vegetarian Garden Scramble featuring organic scrambled eggs with smoked gouda and topped with smoked onions, braised Swiss chard, roasted butternut squash, roasted Brussels sprouts and roasted cauliflower.
Behind True Food Kitchen’s scratch bar is a fall-inspired lineup of handcrafted cocktails that are as nutrient-rich as they are ripe with flavor, like the Apple Ginger Mule, Autumn Orchard Sour, Honey & Grapefruit Mimosa and the Cranberry & Pomegranate Mimosa. All-natural seasonal juices, teas and refreshers are also available including the Pressed Apple Soda, Orange Rooibos Tea, Ginger Tulsi Tea and Apple Carrot Ginger Tonic.
True Food Kitchen’s seasonal menu will also feature some of its most popular mainstay offerings including the Spaghetti Squash Casserole, Edamame Dumplings, Scottish Steelhead, Sustainable Seabass, Kale Guacamole, Turkey Burger, Farmers Market Crudités, and desserts like the Flourless Chocolate Cake, among others.