11th annual Dine Out for Life supports LGBT Community Center
You’re going to need to eat on Thursday, so why not dine out and help support the LGBT community in San Diego.
The 11th annual Dining Out for Life San Diego goes down all day at more than 75 restaurants around the county. Of the participating restaurants, 12 are donating 50 percent of the day’s checks, one - The Kouch in Hillcrest - is donating 75 percent, the rest will donate at least 25 percent. Proceeds from the event will help support The San Diego LGBT Community Center‘s HIV/AIDS services and prevention programs.
According to its website, “The mission of The San Diego LGBT Community Center is to enhance and sustain the health and well-being of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and HIV communities by providing activities, programs and services that create community; empower community members; provide essential resources; advocate for civil and human rights; and embrace, promote and support our cultural diversity.”
Dining Out for Life spans breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, cocktails and more at all participating locations.
For a full list of participating restaurants, go here.
The Center, 3909 Centre St., Hillcrest. thecentersd.com
Sign up for the Pacific Insider newsletter
PACIFIC magazine delivers the latest restaurant and bar openings, festivals and top concerts, every Tuesday.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Pacific San Diego.