Chef Brian Redzikowski will showcase Asian dumplings at The Grass Skirt in Pacific Beach.
In an event called Dim Sum & Then Sum, chef Brian Redzikowski (The Grass Skirt and Kettner Exchange) is showing off his passion for Asian flavors.
On Aug. 2 (and now, due to popular demand, again on Aug. 16), the SDCM corporate executive chef will present 10 different offerings, including the chef’s award winning pho soup dumplings, served from rolling carts. Other dumplings include:
- Kusshi Oysters with Spicy Daikon and Ponzu
- Tenderbelly Pork Belly and Shrimp Steamed Dumplings
- Selva Shrimp Steamed Dumplings
- Langoustine Shu Mai
- Seared Pork Belly Dumplings
- Crispy Pork Belly with Frog Hollow Farm Fruit and Nam-pla
- Avocado and Spicy Big Eye Tuna with Nori
- Cold Ramen Noodle Summer Salad
- Spicy Szechuan Pork Wonton
Throw back some tasty adult beverages ($9) including the specialty Chai Knees with chai tea-infused gin, lemon, pinapple and honey, or Tea Time with blanco tequila, aperol, lime, grapefruit, hibiscus, cinnamon and champagne.
If you’re extra hungry, The Grass Skirt’s regular menu will also be available. Visit thegrassskirt.com for reservations.
910 Grand Ave., Pacific Beach, 858.412.5237, thegrassskirt.com