In its fourth year, the annual North Eats festival is returning to Encinitas.
North Eats is a culinary display of the North County food industry featuring food brands, restaurants and chefs settled north of Highway 56. The festival was imagined by Nino Camilo of Ono Yum, the creator of the I Love Poke Festival.
The event will support those affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria, with a portion of the proceeds being donated to the Changing Tides Foundation.
Participating chefs and restaurants will include:
- Wade Hageman (Open House/Blue Ribbon, Encinitas)
- Maria Crow (Baker & Olive, Del Mar/Encinitas)
- Marlaw Seraspi (Asian Kitchen, Encinitas)
- John Park (Fish 101, Encinitas)
- Davin Waite (Wrench & Rodent, Oceanside)
- Shelly Velez (Pillbox Tavern, Solana Beach)
- Iole Revilla (Panca Peruvian, Oceanside)
- Mark Dowen (Priority Public House, Encinitas)
- James Montejano (Seaside Market/Eel River Organic Beer, Cardiff)
- Evan Cruz (Arterra Del Mar , Del Mar)
- Sergio Serrano (Craftsman Tavern, Encinitas)
The event takes place from 4-7 p.m. and tickets can be purchased at OnoYum.com for $65.
Open House: 345 South Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, 760.452.2555, openhouseasiankitchen.com