Comic Cocktails for Comic-Con
A little bad never tasted so good. Quad AleHouse will welcome Comic-Con International with a specialty “Suicide sQUAD” cocktail lineup available exclusively from
Thursday, July 21
Sunday, July 24
. Gaslamp Tavern will also serve a commemorative Star Trek Golden Anniversary Ale in honor of the 50-year anniversary of the TV series.
Honoring the highly-anticipated Suicide Squad release in August, Quad AleHouse will introduce a gang of five signature drinks based off characters from the movie. The colorful cocktails will include:
- The Joker, made with Ketel One Citroen, Blue Curacao, cranberry, pineapple and fresh lime juice,
- Harley Quinn, made with Tanqueray Gin, maraschino cherry liqueur, crème de violette and fresh lemon juice,
- Dead Shot Old Fashioned, mixed with Bulleit Bourbon, brown sugar, Angostura bitters and cherry and apple bitters,
- El Diablo Scorched Peach Margarita, with Tequila Don Julio, white peach puree, lemon and lime juice, and scorched agave with habanero carrot puree,
- Enchantress Refresher, a heavy pour of Ketel One mixed with fresh lime juice, sliced cucumber and fresh mint.
Each cocktail will be priced at $10.
Gaslamp Tavern will also join in on the Comic-Con buzz with the introduction of a Star Trek Golden Anniversary Ale, created by Schmaltz Brewery. The specialty brew boasts five different malts and five hops and measures at roughly five percent alcohol-by-volume. The beer will be priced at $7 for Comic-Con weekend.
Gaslamp Tavern and Quad AleHouse, at 868 Fifth Avenue, are located less than one mile from the convention in the heart of San Diego’s Gaslamp District.
Sign up for the Pacific Insider newsletter
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Pacific San Diego.